Wedding etiquette rules have relaxed over time, but common sense and basic etiquette are still necessary in every phase of wedding planning., and on the big day its self. Familiarizing yourself and the wedding party with what to do before, during and after your special day will ensure the very best for your special day. Expressly Etiquette can assist you with just about all aspects of making your day special.
Wedding Etiquette basics from how to:
- Asking potential attendants and assigning help
- pick a Wedding consult
- choose a Style of Wedding – i.e. Traditional or Customized
- Hosting perfect party(s) i.e. gathering of the Wedding attendant’s, engagement, bridal shower, Bachelorette/Bachelor party, rehearsal dinner
- Guest list
- Style of Invitations
- Choosing a caterer
- Arranging a seating chart
- Receiving Gifts
- Wedding party Dining skills
- The perfect toast for Best man and Maid/Matron of Honor
Our packages are all custom build to suit your desires. Call us to discuss your ideal wedding and we can build your perfect etiquette package.